I am an IBSF & The Snooker Gym Master Coach. It is probably the hardest coaching course in the World to pass which involved hours and hours of pre course study ie: books, DVDs, exam papers (14 pages). I then had to go to Milton Keynes for a 6 day course which was very intense and then was told by Nic Barrow that I was the first person ever to get a 100% pass mark in my exam paper.
CRB check completed.
Chris Small’s Unique Selling Points
- Winner of the 2002 LG Cup (World Ranking Event)
- Winner of the 1992 Benson and Hedges Championship
- IBSF & The Snooker Gym Master Coach. (Hardest snooker coaching course in the World to pass. 6 day Intensive course. I received 100% pass mark
- Highest ranking of number 12 in the world rankings
- Member of the world’s elite top 16
- Provisionally world number 1 for half of the tournament season
- World ranking semi-finalist 4 times
- Losing finalist in the Nations Cup, playing for Scotland alongside John Higgins, Stephen Hendry and Alan McManus
- Beaten most of the top players in the World, John Higgins, Paul Hunter, Ronnie O’Sullivan, Jimmy White, Steve Davis, Stephen Hendry, Ken Doherty, Peter Ebdon, Alan McManus, Stephen Maguire, Stephen Lee, Matthew Stevens, Marco Fu and Stuart Bingham
- 1 of only 3 coaches in the World who have won a World ranking event and who has played at the very highest level
- Played at the Crucible Theatre 8 times. Every snooker players’ dream
- Master in break building and keeping it simple
- Genius in concentration
- Genius in tactical play
- Genius in determination
- Genius in great temperament
- Lastly, I have experienced everything in the game of snooker that is possible to experience. There are only a couple of Coaches in the World who can say this and I am one of them.